Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Guest Designer, Jackie Wallace

Jackie Wallace
Hello!   My name is Jackie Wallace, and I am blessed to be a SAHM to five beautiful children and wife to a most loving man.  I am passionate about my love for Jesus, as well as all kinds of paper crafting and mixed media.  I teach a scrapbooking and mixed media class at our local homeschooling co-op, and I love every minute of it!  I love to learn new techniques, and then pass that knowledge on to others.
 
I am so thrilled and blessed to be a Guest Designer at Word Art Wednesday for the Month of July.  Thank you, Karen, and all the wonderful Design Team Members for having me.  I hope you will pop by my blog, Schoolin' And Scrappin', to say hello.

2 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Hi Jackie...Welcome to WAW. So delighted to work with you this whole month of July. If there is anything we can help you with, let us know. Have an awesome week! God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

So glad to have you join us this month. I look forward to seeing your projects. Like Jo Ann said, if there's anything we can do, just let us know. Welcome!!